The SCWR-D (TR) industrial chillers have been designed for high-performing and intensive production: the STM range of models refrigerate from 450 L/H to 2.200 L/H, in order to offer a customized solution to any request.
The tanks' capacities vary from 100 to 280 L and their size has to be chosen to contain the water needed for the single maximum delivery for one mixer (or more mixers simultaneously, depending on the production system).
Thanks to the plate heat exchanger, the water in the tank is cooled very quickly in the interval between one delivery and the following.
The whole series is equipped with an electronic controller which supervises all the functions and manages the programs of both the washing and the daily self switch-on.
The chillers serve a water Doser with a remote pump control.
The standard series works with R404A gas, in ambient temperatures up to 38°C while the TRopicalized series uses the R134a gas up to 55°C.
The industrial chillers are designed for floor fixed installation and they are therefore equipped with holders.
STM WATER CHILLERS
Total Performance & Hygiene
50 and 60 Hz MODELS
INDUSTRIAL WATER CHILLERS 50 Hz INDUSTRIAL WATER CHILLERS 60 Hz MODEL LITRES/H.* COOLING POWER W COMPR. POWER Kw MODEL LITRES/H.* COOLING POWER W COMPR. POWER Kw 360/140 300 10.500 3,5 500/140 420 10.500 4,6 760/140 620 18.200 7,3 900/140 740 18.200 9,1 810/280 670 19.500 7,3 980/280 800 19.500 9,1 1250/280 1050 28.600 11,5 1500/280 1230 28.600 13,7 1850/280 1500 44.000 15,8
- The STM chillers have a stainless steel structure, are equipped with an internal high-flow AISI 316 pump and a brazed plate evaporator made in AISI 316 too.
- R404A gas is used for models working in ambient temperature up to 38°C and R134a for tropicalized versions up to 55°C. The condenser is internal in the 140 L models and remote in the last 3 models with 280 liter tank.
- The user interface consists of an electronic microprocessor controller with LCD display, which can eventually be remotized or configured in the frequent batches special mode.
- In addition there are a digital input for the remote activation of the pump by a water doser and an output for the remote alarm signaling.
- Conditions for use: max ambient temperature 38°C (1); max inlet water temperature 35°C (2); max sum (1) (2) = 60°C.
- TR: max ambient temperature 50°C (1); max inlet water temperature 45°C (2); max sum (1) (2) = 85°C.